Tuesday, February 3, 2009

danger, excitement, and crime


Heyoka and a fond farewell to all the burning flying failures haunting the airwaves tonight. My brethren you know what I mean when I say times are lean. Our syndicates will be in disarray if we squabble over crumbs now. Not many will be left as it is and LE's on our payroll are squalking about making more with overtime than the vigorish so why the hassle. People are ya ready for the sunset of the modern day criminal or is this the beginning of brand new era of lick hitting and trick splitting. I know what your answer will be for it will come in your tribute and if you have it to spare in the agreed upon amount then I will understand if there are no bonus or surcrease high percentage lots of invisible preferred stock for the time being. If it is less than the agreed upon amount that you dain to offer me I will ask you to kindly dig into your savings until they are exhausted and then you can bring all your families to live in my compound as guests of my house until the overdue tithes are repaid with interest. Only the men with true street mastery will survive the coming onslaught which is why I must also ask you not to put your money into CD's and report to federal prison thinking it will be better than owing me a penny. Lotta sacred clowns in the CDC too just trying to pay a mortgage and mama's varicose vein treatment, they will sell you to my insiders for the down payment on a bass boat. When my sons leave Oakland to walk among you, hungry as wolves with twice the cunning you will know my wrath in a way that no software upgrade will ever make right again. Their entree' into your high walled fields will be child's play for them, you will like them better than you do your own brother as they take everything you ever had and thought you might have including the love of your family. Better sell those burdens you've been carrying and try to step up if you want to stay in the game this time, my brothers. Are you feeling thirsty yet? Well you will be, and I'll be the only man with a hose that works in town, maybe even worldwide because I rise like that. The loyal ones who have heeded my demands will get water in abundance and the lazy dogs will die of thirst. That is a fact of life, which is why I urge each and everyone of you (who I do think of as children) to do your best to steal as much as you can from whoever you can as fast as you can so you can stay safe in our little family. Well I think you get the picture, this is Concealment Commander Godmother Blanco IV saying goodnight and God Bless.
End of Broadcast.
The lovely mothers voice was heard blaring over the Tuluum police frequency every night at 9pm for the past seven days, corresponding with the annual parking lot feast feast at Yardbirds Crime Tech Superstore in El Camino. In non productive news today there is a report of unphotoshoppable graffitti that appeared on the Pepper Slaves United Biactivistic temple stairs that appears to be a link to the website of an undergound unitist cell expressing audio deviancy in unacceptable quad cam equation levels according to local athoritays.

No comments: