Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Struggle

"Excuse me sir I'm Dell Boston from the Bostonian and I wonder if you could tell our listeners why you are down here on the docks protesting the new union contract especially since it was ratified by an overwhelming majority of voting union members two weeks ago."
"They Lied."
"Who Lied?"
"Them."
"Them Who?"
"The Guys Upstairs"
"Why would they lie?"
"That's what they do they're liars."
"Can you be more specific?"
"If it's a three handle Gucci knockoff we are recreating the union contract stated that counted as a bag and a half which is how we meet performance baselines, by "bags" in 5 specific size ranges. Furthermore if we exceed these baselines there are performance bonuses which for many members is the extra oomph in their paycheck that helps them make the decision to keep little Timmy in the family or leave him at the ER with his PlayStation, Again."
"I See."
But really I did'nt.

No comments: