Friday, March 7, 2008

The Once and Future Original JLo

So I have this silly nickname from my day job where people call me Jlo because my name is John Lorenz. It started as scribbled initials on a fax and went from there and since I'm older than Jennifer Lopez I am the Original JLo. Now it seems that the other JLo is giving up on the name leaving it free and clear for me maybe even to copy right. cool i have lots of other nicknames including bingymon, bingy, Go Go Chilly Love, Boots Poleski, and Big Slim. See the article if you have way too much time on your hands "Jennifer Lopez's sale of her new twins' first pictures to People for a reported amount of $6 million is well known by now. But today TMZ uncovered a new clause in the contract between Lopez and the magazine: People had to agree to stop calling her J. Lo!"

No comments: